Welcome to Moodle 2.7
The Quantitative Readiness Assessment is found on the left hand side in "My Courses." To access it, log in using your username and password. Need help? Call Admissions at 847-735-5000.
Miss a campus lecture? Videos of public events are now available in Panopto. Look on the right of this page for a list of recent lectures.
Note: To manually add users to a course:
- Go to Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolled users
- Click the 'Enroll users' button at the top right or bottom left of the page
- Use the 'Assign roles' dropdown if you wish to change the role
- Select enrollment options as appropriate
- Browse or search for the user (Note that when searching for users, exact matches are listed first).
- Click the Enroll button opposite the user. The user will indent in the list and the enroll button will disappear, indicating that the user is enrolled.
- When you have finished, click the 'Finish enrolling users' button.